
I just realized that I never posted a picture of our little Foster boy Jayden. Here he is- in all his 14 month old glory. (I had to snap a couple before we returned him- so we'd never forget our 1st one!)

saying good-bye
none of us showered...we had to take him quickly.

Noah giving his "brovver" a hug before bed.
He always seemed so little to me until we had a "little" one around. He then seemed like such a BIG boy. :)

5 comments:
Wow, what a beautiful little boy. I'm glad things worked out with his parents though. You'll have more beautiful kids coming :)
he's so cute! i wouldn't think you're allowed to put his pic online, though.....if someone sees this who knows him???
I asked permission beforehand. I asked my licensing case worker if I could blog about kids that live with us. He said yes, but that I couldn't give private details about why they are in foster care or what the parents are doing/not doing. Which even we dont' find really any of that out....?
Thanks for the comments Camille! I remember when you said you were getting your Accord- it seems like it wasn't long ago at all! But yeah, with more kids you're definitely going to need something bigger! Good luck with the car shopping!
Aww! sniff, sniff. The right one will come along! :)
Post a Comment