We stopped in the 1st tent to see the good ol' Easter Bunny and get a picture. Noah hates all "real" characters, but was surprisingly friendly with the Easter Bunny. He couldn't get enough of him! LOL

We forgot the camera so we didn't get pictures of Noah's hunt which was first. There were only like 25 kids and hundreds of eggs. Noah's basket was over-flowing and he gets dropping some. We finally made him stop because he just had too many. ALL the kids did though.
For Carlaya's hunt: ages 4-8 there were TONS of kids and maybe the same amount of eggs as for the toddlers. I knew she wouldn't get many, but as I watched her take off with a big smile on her face I was worried. Every egg she'd go to snag, some big kid would grab it first. There were tons of aggressive boys and lots of 7-8 year olds (probably many even older). So she was at a sure disadvantage.
Of course, she came back with tears in her eyes because she didn't get many, but she GOT 8!! That was way better than I thought she would do..... Anyway, that's Carlaya..... she would have cried no matter the outcome!




1 comment:
Looks like you had a cold Easter too. Darn this weather. Good luck with adopting! I am hoping for a girl but we will see!
Post a Comment