Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Eve.......

Growing up it was always a battle between my parents whether or not we could open a present on Christmas Eve. My dad always did, my mom NEVER did. So some years we opened a present. I decided if we are going to let our kids open a present, it would be new pajamas and maybe something small.

This year Noah is really into the new Mickey Mouse Clubhouse show and of course Carlaya is always into anything Disney. So I got Carlaya a Minnie stuffed animal and Noah a Mickey. Then Carlaya got Pj's with Minnie/Daisey on them but can you believe I could not find Mickey PJ's anywhere! (in his size) So he got the new Pooh/Tigger (show version) PJ's. They were thrilled!

1 comment:

kory and tina family said...

We did the same thing. The kids were able to open a gift Christmas Eve to discover a new pair of pajama's.