Sunday, October 19, 2008

Hard Working Man!

This would be my HARD WORKING man, that deserves a shout out!! Jonathan is working his body to death lately. He has been working four 10 hour days and two 8 hour days every week! His alarm goes off at 2:45 every morning!! (that is sometimes only 2 or so hours AFTER I go to bed!)
He is at work from 4 am (starting at 4:30) to 3 PM every day! I can only imagine how hard that must be to get up that early over and over again. (this weekend he actually worked 10 on Saturday and 10 on Sunday!)

I do complain sometimes because he comes home so tired, he'll nap from 3:30 until dinner. And then after only an hour or 2 of being together- he has to get to bed!! (usually by 8 or 8:30!) I am a major night owl, so that is really hard for me. Weekends are "sleep-ends" for him! And it's hard, but I can't blame him.....


BUT none the less, I am so grateful that he even has a job right now. There are several husbands/fathers in our ward that are currently out of work. Jonathan has more work than he can handle, and the overtime pay has been awesome! ;)

This past week I was battling a major bladder infection and he ran home (while in between job sites) to try to get me a prescription. I ended up having to go to the doc anyway, but he sat with the kids (well napped with the kids!) so I could go faster and without having them all over me. So when he headed back out the door looking all sexy, like hard working men do, I had to take a picture!!
I LOVE YOU BABE!! Thanks for all you do!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

he is such a hard worker! I am proud of him... go Jonathan!

Stacey T. said...

I can so relate!! I feel like I never see Bobby anymore!! He has been going to work between 2-4am and getting home at bedtime....blah! BUT YAY for hard working husbands!!

Bleak's said...

That would suck so bad! I hate getting up at 8 if its still dark outside from rain or something. He's a trooper!