
I tried to get an up close shot of her cute lil' makeup and blue stars by her eyes, but it was to bright out and you can't tell in the shade..........
Here is her class at ABC Academy!

These are her two best friends from last year... Gracie & Jon Jon (John the 5th) :)
They were in her class last year as well and she fell in love with both of them right away. They are twins!

Gracie is Gabriella from H.S. Musical and Jon is a pirate skeleton from P. of the Caribbean
Miss Alex is Carlaya's favorite teacher! She LOVES Miss Alex and Miss Alex has really taken a liking to her.
3 comments:
i am surprised she could wait that long without wearing it! that is hard for a little kid! lol post some pics of capri's baby.. my mom said you took pics and i can't wait to see him.
Cute! What was Noah this year?
**I decided last year (the day after Halloween) that I wanted Lauren to be Strawberry shortcake. I was upstairs feeding her and she had a strawberry shortcake blanket covering her and thats where I got the idea! I came up with the wagon of stuffed strawberries and then we just found a pattern that looked similar to strawberry shortcake's dress and made it with the right colors! I LOOOVE how it turned out though, I cant stop looking at the pics lol!
Way cute picture's of Carlaya but where is Noah?
Post a Comment