Yesturday I celebrated my big 27! Jonathan surpised me last week with tickets to see Sara Barrilles on Friday night at the Hard Rock. It was a really fun concert, but standing room only. No chairs AT ALL, must stand all night...3 hours!! Might be fun if we were mosh-pitting, but it is slow music. So we got tired of standing and spent most the night leaning on the wall like many many others!! LOL

Jonathan & I before the concert
So on my actual birthday, it was pretty low key. Carlaya had told her dad that she wanted to get me a dress for my birthday! He's not about to shop alone, so her told me to take her out to shop, just the girls!! Carlaya was a little mad he let me in on my own "surprise" but she got over it. Every dress I'd try on, she'd tell me, " Oh mom, you are so beautiful" "let's get it!" "spin mom, do a big spin".....Then she insisted that I get new errings to match. (seriously) She was really funny to shop with!!!
Earlier in the day while she was at preschool, I was out running errands with Noah and I decided to stop in Ross to look at some shoes, ya know, just for fun and just in case Noah wanted to get me some cute closed toe heels for my birthday. I asked him what he was going to get me (being funny) and he replied, "a ro-ro-tude" (a motorcycle) LOL I found two super cute pair that were both marked way down. I asked Noah which one he liked better, and it was the funniest thing- He told me to just get both!!! ;) What a nice boy! Isn't he soooo generous on my birthday! LOL
Oh yeah, and he also picked out a dress for me too! ;)
So my Day was spent shopping, shopping, shopping! Which made for the best day a girl could ask for. I got tons of cute things!! We just had my fav....spaghetti for dinner (because it's just easy and I was shopping pretty late) and then Carlaya and Noah decorated the cake Jonathan baked. I didn't want to make icing and I had some white and some green left over in the fridge from previous cakes. Neither one would cover it, so we just did BOTH! LOL Carlaya sprinkled the white side and Noah did the green! :) Noah put in 2 candles, and Carlaya added 7 on her side. "27"

Anyway, Jonathan and the kids both made my birthday lots of fun.



6 comments:
Happy Birthday!!!!
I'm so sorry. I meant to call you. It was a babysitting/dance class/getting ready for our super saturday which is actually being called Fabulous Friday Tomorrow day. I'm glad you had a good birthday though. Sound like I need a son like Noah.
That sounds like such a fun birthday! I think its cute how involved your kids were too :)
I was watching your slideshow, and there is one pic when you're little where you seriously looked just like Noah only with more hair! I never realized how much he looked like you before!
happy b-day camille!!! that sounds like a really fun day!
Happy Birthday.
You know... 27 is really old. I mean REALLY old. It's practically 1000. I'm glad I'm not 27 :)
Cute cake. I like the baby pictures--I don't think I've ever even seen that newborn one. And I don't have a single picture of my baptism--maybe I need to ask Grandma! :-)
You added more to this post! That's cute about Carlaya! I like your pictures... awesome idea. I still need to find some for you! I hopefully will get it together this weekend@
Post a Comment