Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Sickening!!!



I hate the idea of home schooling my kids.
#1- It takes them out of the social enviroment & they miss out on a big part of growing up.
#2- I am not mentally capable of teaching them! LOL Nor do I have the patients!
But sadly, this is just another reason on my lists of WHY I may actually have to homeschool my kids! I am so outraged by this!

5 comments:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

That is CRAZY. Really? 5 year olds? I wish we had an option other than a). home school b). pay way too much for private school c). send them away to learn this kind of stuff.

Anonymous said...

that is so stupid! I get so mad when I hear that kind of stuff. I don't blame ya for considering home schooling!

The Lively's said...

I was going to post that to my blog but...we have a gay uncle on Aaron's side so I am torn because I so see what you are saying but dang it I don't want to hurt his feelings! Well when Utah approves gay marriage that is when the world is coming to an end! Bahhh!

Sarah said...

isn't it just gross!!!! I was so disgusted when i saw that!

Bleak's said...

SERIOUSLY!?! What the heck are they teaching 5 year olds that for? Move to Panaca then you won't get it! HA