Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My little Snow White

After breakfast the other morning, Carlaya dissappeared for a while. She then walked into the kitchen in her Snow White gown holding her "brand new baby" and a little basket. Carlaya told me to keep an eye on her baby -(she put her on the couch to nap), while she went out side to pick some fresh flowers! What?! That girl lives in a fairytale I kid you not. So as carefree as could be, she skipped outside with her basket and started picking some flowers.

She brought the basket in to show me how many she had picked and then got 2 tiny little snack cups out and filled them with water. She made her own little flower arrangments and asked me to leave them on the table so we could have flowers during lunch and dinner! :) She is a princess!

4 comments:

The Roe Family said...

DIVA! what a cutie. that is so different than Connor he goes and finds bugs then he'll chase, Chase with them. Love it right know cause before you know it she'll be asking GRANDMA(you) to babysit.

Stacey T. said...

lol that is the CUTEST!! What a little princess!!
I have no idea why my pictures werent showing up....can you look again and see if they work now??
I just opened my title pic in a photo editing program and then added the text, you can even do that in Paint. The scrapbook pages are just digital scrapbook pages, there are lots of free sites out there so just google it! My friend made the one I had for a long time in Photoshop which I think is a lot more complicated!

Anonymous said...

that made me laugh so hard! she is hilarious! I love how much she is into fairytales and love... so cute!

Bleak's said...

She is so care free and so creative. She's too funny! I can see her doing that and singing, "la la la you and me and heart and love!" :)