Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My new nephew, Benson is SOOOO CUTE!





I had a great time in Omaha with Jenny and her new baby Benson Lorell Bleak! I was there 9 days! I got to just snuggle her new little "BEAN" (I call him) to death! And I had lots of fun with Tanner as well. We went to the zoo 3 times and we explored their Botanical Gardens.
Thanks Jenny and Andrew for letting me stay so long and for letting me eat your (R.S. cooked) oh so interesting meals....LOL!! I had lots of fun!! Take care of the Bean for me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh he is soooo cute and tiny! I love how you put things next to him to show how small he is!! LOVE the football pic!

Bleak's said...

You loser, you made it sound like the food I make was gross. Mines the bomb, just stuff brought to us is questionable!
And cute pictures of my baby. Your Tonka one is better than the one I have!

Sarah said...

i can't believe how small he is. I seriously can not even imagine one that tiny! HE's way cute though.