
Depite not being "animal people" you gotta love
new kitties! Jonathan's little sister Hanna has
a mama cat that just gave birth to 4 babies last
Saturday, March 29th! Hanna called right away
to let us know she'd save one for Carlaya. :)
Carlaya has wanted a puppy or any pet, for some
time now.......but we didn't want the mess or the
poop or have to feel bad once the kids get over the
excitment and it gets neglected. LOL
But a kitty........ we can do. They don't require
near the attention and they are fairly clean.
Don't think I am crazy....THIS IS AN OUTSIDE
ANIMAL! I haven't lost my mind, I AM a neat-
freak ya know! :)

Here is the four babies at 1 1/2 weeks old. 2 grey,
1 white with black spots, and ELLA (named by
carlaya) the Black one; burried under mama & her
siblings.

Who couldn't love this little face?! SO CUTE!
We can't wait to go pick her up..... Now we just
have to kitty proof the back yard so she can't get away!
3 comments:
i'm not an animal person (only horses) but if i were to get my kids a pet it would have to be a cat. little kittens are cute. so good luck with that.
I bet you Carlaya will want to sleep with it and Jonathan will say ok! So going to be an indoor cat, making your house like Babs! :)
I'm not an animal person either, but when the kids want it so bad how can you resist! I mean when Kaitlin wanted that stupid dog Heidi I even talked my mom into getting it for her! lol You can even use it to help teach them the "responsibilities" that come with taking care of it! Carlaya will love it!
Post a Comment