I added a new album to my myspace page celebrating our 5 years together! I started with our dating life and into marriage, kids, new home, and so on. I decided that I'd share it on the blog too, since I have not updated in a while. Our 5th Anniversary was on March 1st, but we were out of town and I have been away for almost 2 weeks. So better late than never............ Enjoy!
4 comments:
Cute picture's, that was a good idea to add from start to finish! Too Cute! Oh.. it's says Our 1st house then 2 1/2 weeks later Carlaya was born, but it sounds like 2 weeks after you got married she got here. Kind of confusing! Anyhow.. still cute!
we were married when we bought our 1st house and you can see I am the size of a cow in the pic, so I think most NORMAL people will know that I had her 2 weeks after moving in- dorko! :)
hey thanks for saying i'm a hippy! It's been my life mission to have my family recognize me as such. And i'm glad you can appreciate my random thoughts and quirky view of life. Too bad I'm not married and have such adorable children like you do! Holy crap Carlaya and Noah are so freaking big now! I haven't seen them since the bloody family reunion. And I was holding Noah pretty much every day. Your blog's super cute, and I'll be checking in on it from time to time. Give your kids a huge kiss for me, and your husband....well... a firm handshake will do.
I love your new post! Seeing pics from start to present was so fun! A lot of them I hadn't seen before! You guys are such a great couple and have an adorable family! =)
Post a Comment