
We decided to take the kids to see the new Dr. Suess movie "Horton hears a Who". It was so cute, we really had fun. We' d never really taken Noah to a movie because is a busy body. But we packed lots of candy and suckers and he sat still for almost the whole movie as long as he constantly had a sweet treat! I am suprised he didn't get a belly-ache! :) Surprisingly we were only 4 of like 15 people there and the theater was huge, so no one could hear Noah when he did fianlly get restless at the end. It is a really funny movie, I think adults would like it as much as kids! You should all go see it when you get a chance or at least rent it when it comes out!
1 comment:
During the summer our theatre does this thing were for 10 weeks (1 movie per week)in a row they play a G/PG movie that came out during the past year everyday in the morning at 9:45. You get 10 tickets for $7.00. Last year I picked wed. So every wed the kids and I went to the movies. Most of the movies we had already seen. So this year we're trying not to take the kids and wait until summer. I'm so glad you liked the movie I wasn't to sure about it. The kids want to see it but I'm going to make them wait.
Post a Comment