Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Just how bad does Noah need a brother??


Noah and Carlaya actually play really good together MOST of the time. Just yesturday they had been in Carlaya's room for over an hour with no fighting or crying. Finally they came parading into the office and this is what I saw!!! I was in histarics! he he he Carlaya explained to me that she was the mom and Noah was the grandma! LOL They each had a baby and Noah was also holding a frying pan. Notice they both have heels and a headband on! I love that he likes to play with his sister, but come on!! The poor boy really needs a brother! I'm hoping that by next year we will have him one!! And no, I will not physically have one! We still plan to adopt a little boy around 2 years old.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol, oh yea these pictures are sooo cute! I just love your kids! I am so glad that we are all connected in the blog world now! I love seeing everyone's pics and stuff! Your Christmas looked so fun! Oh, Brady wants to know how Jonathan is liking his UFC stuff?

Anonymous said...

I know that stinks we didn't get to see you guys at all =(. Don't tell Jonathan but I'm kinda glad he's not doing it either... I think that stuff is cool, but not when it's YOUR husband! lol Well we def. won't be having kids for a while, but I want a little girl too- they're sooo cute!