Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Disney on Ice- Princess Wishes!!


I have been to 4 Disney on Ice shows and this is by far the BEST ONE EVER!! I thought it would be totally girly and Princessy, but it was just plain wonderful. Lots of family's there and lots of older couples with no kids. LOL It had all the princesses, Jasmine, Snow White, Ariel, Belle, Mulan, Sleaping Beauty and Cinderella. It basically broke down each movie into about 10-20 minutes with lots of the movies other characters and all the hit songs! It was so good. I really enjoyed it. maybe even move than Carlaya because she was too busy waiting for Sleeping Beauty who was 2nd to last- after intermission! LOL
The best part was, rather than just skating around singing and acting, they were excellent skaters- I'm talking like olympic gold medalist.!! :) I was most impressed with Alladin & Jasmine, during the magic carpet ride song- they put on quite the show- really amazing!

What a fun girls night out!!! Even though Jonathan is working out of town, I just got a sitter to watch poor Noah- who felt really left out when we left! :(

Grand Finale!! Every Princess and her Prince. Tinker Bell was in the ball and soon after this pic, lots of Fireworks went off. What a great show!

3 comments:

familyof4 said...

How fun! Looks like you had a great time! I'm taking Taylor tonight and she's pretty excited!

Tara Joy said...

I just loved the picture of Noah all dresses up in his girl get up. Looks like he would have fit right in for the girls night out! Maybe next year:)

Nat Lud said...

what night did you go? We were there on the 18th. It was such a fun show.