Sunday, January 27, 2008

Gordon B. Hinckley- 6-/23/10 -1/27/08


What a sad day for church members, but I am sure a rejoicful evening for our wonderful President Hinckley and his wife Marjorie Pay. It is sad news to hear of his passing, but I think we all knew he was in need of rest and his time was near. He has lead our wonderful church for just short of 13 years. I am impressed and very satisfied with the work he completed while leading our church. I just read the article written of him in the "newsroom" on lds.org. I am happy for him to have returned home to our Savior and his sweet wife. I pray that his family might be comforted in his passing. I look forward to the news of our next wonderful prophet. I am sure it will be an equally great man to lead us in these latter days.
This picture above is the most printed picture of the prophet and one of my favorites. What a sweet little man he was!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

He truly was an amazing man and you didn't have to actually meet or see him to know that! what a sweet post.

Anonymous said...

I agree with everything you said! I just love him!