Monday, January 21, 2008

Good ol' Puzzles!

Two weeks ago, while Jonathan was working on a job up on Brian Head....the kids and I went up to stay in his hotel with him. My mother in law had given me a puzzle to do in the room to keep busy. I hadn't done a puzzle since I was a kid. As I sorted the peices one night Jonathan decided to turn off the TV and help me!! Yipee, it was so fun to spend QUALITY time together. Well turns out Jonathan had more fun than I did. Even though it was a sparkly baby puzzle! He would sit at the table every night even after I'd quit trying to get it done. We had to check out of the hotel before it was finished but we brought it home (in big chunks) and finished it on our kitchen table.

We had so much fun, we went to WalMart on saturday to buy another puzzle. (sad-we didn't even own one). Jonathan kept doing other things and not helping. The bum! But I sorted it all Saturday night and did the frame of it. Sunday after church I worked on it for probably 3-4 hours and then this morning for anther 45 minutes and it is done!!! I can't believe it....750 peices in maybe 6-7 hours total! I'm the bomb puzzler!!! LOL

And thanks Heather- I'm hooked! (maybe I'll stay off the computer more)


4 comments:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

I havne't done a puzzle in AGES but I love them, too!

The Baker said...

Shauna got a puzzle for Christmas and we were dying laughing...and then we opened it up to do it and we were hooked too. I guess it turns out we are all puzzle dorks.

Sarah said...

Anything to get a husband to sit down with you is awesome! how fun!

Anonymous said...

lol. I love puzzles too.. but hardly ever do them! My mom said she had so much fun watching your cute kids today! I wish I was there I miss them... and you too of course =)