Thursday, November 01, 2007

Trick 'r' Treat





We had a fun Halloween night! Unfortunately I didn't take my camera out with us, so I don't have actual Trick 'r' Treating pics, but here are the before and after! We had chili dogs for dinner and the kids ate pretty good, considering they'd already been eating treats that carlaya got from school. We headed out as a dressed up family (jon's costume was just a hat with hair and bubba teeth,but he took it off after a while and I didn't get a pic). Noah the boxer, Carlaya the witch and me- my fav- a witch too. We just went down our street and back up the other side and that alone took almost an hour or more! I wore heels, which was a joke and 1/2 way through my feet were killing me. I couldn't be lame and strand the family...........but (lucky for me) Noah biffed it face first on the cement and was screaming, so I gladly grabbed him and headed home! Noah had a blast, he got the hang of it very quickly. He held up his lil' bag so cute and they'd drop in treats, for those houses who bent down with the bowl for our kids to pick, Noah would try to get as much as possible into his lil' chubby hand. LOL After a while his bag was so heavy he couldn't carry it, it just drug along the cement. We tried to take it to carry for him and NO WAY! He had a death grip on it and no one was going to take his candy away. Even after I got him home, he knew Carlaya and daddy was still out, and he was begging at the door to go back. So after they got back- now Carlaya's feet were killing her and her pumpkin was way to heavy for her to carry, so she stayed and Daddy took Noah back out! Once we were all done, we watched "Pirates of the Carribean" as a family. Lately, this is Carlaya's fav. movie! ?whats up with that?

1 comment:

kory and tina family said...

I love your dead friend. He looks so real. At first I thought it was Jonathan's costume. I'll have to see if I can find a mask now and save it for next year. I can't believe how real he looks.