Thursday, November 01, 2007

Pumpkin Carving- Yea!






Monday night we decided to get out our carving tools and get our pumpkins done. We should have bought a smaller one for Carlaya but I knew she wouldn't be able to do her own, so she helped me with mine. She picked out the witch design and helped me poke holes. For the most part she was the picture taker. She told me when to look, how to look, when to smile and even to say "cheese". She is so good with our camera! The only pic she didn't take is the one of herself- I had to pry the camera from her for that one. Noah had fun just being outside but wasn't interested in the pumpkins. Jonathan's was a scenery type with bats, but we forgot pics the night of and when I took them last night- his had already been in the sun too long and was warped looking. Mine is pictured above and is the face of a witch- hard to tell light up at night- and again not as good since it was in the sun all day.

2 comments:

Bleak's said...

Andrew didn't want to carve a pumpkin and mine was booty. My knife was to big so I couldn't do good cuts! Anyhow... cute pics!

kory and tina family said...

How fun. Somehow I forgot about the carving of pumpkins until the night before. By then I really didn't want the mess. Maybe next year.