Thursday, October 18, 2007

UUUMMMMM, OOOPS?

< there is the little culprit!
Um, so I was cleaning the living room so I could take a good picture. (I just listed our house for RENT last night and need photos to post with it. ) while vacuming the rug I noticed some crumbs on the couch and so began pulling up cushins, under one was a rock. Noah is constantly bringing them into the house! The kids were outside so the sliding door was open and I figured I'd just toss the rock out. Yeah right!! I missed the opening by like 8 inches and smacked right on the glass. OUCH!! It instantly shattered- like completely- every sq. inch of it!! All I could say was, "oh no, oh no, oh no!" Then well, I just starting laughing. Because I knew Jonathan was going to freak out. This is kinda like that time I accidently dumped tons of green paint in the carpet. :) ooops again! So it's been like 20 minutes since disaster and the glass is still crackling and shattering more. I am afraid it'll get too weak and just collapse. I do not want shattered glass all over!! So in the meantime, I don't dare try to close the door so I'm just keeping the kids away from it. LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL :)

7 comments:

kory and tina family said...

Whoops!!! Too bad you can't blame it on the kids. LOL

The Baker said...

I am the master at broken glass, that happened to our front window froma bibby gun and my car window when it got broken into. It is a pain in the butt, you will be finding glass for days, maybe you should just get the professionals to come and do it. Sorry about that, I like h ow you tried to blame Carlaya in that picture :)

Camille said...

I wasn't blaming Carlaya- I was pointing to the rock still sitting on the tile! :) we are haing a glass company fix it. We can lift the door out and take it to them for $140 or they can come out monday to fix it for $220.
Jonathan is currently trying to lift the door out. ($80!)

Danielle said...

Are you moving? I thought you just moved in.

The Roe Family said...

good for you though cause i wouldn''t be saying oh no oh no a bunch of 4 letter words would be coming out of my mouth. i'm sorry that that happened that sucks.

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA! HAHAHA! HAHAHA! HAHAHA! HAHAHA! HAHAHA! HAHAHA! HAHAHA!
Love you all!
LOL LOL LOL LOL

Bleak's said...

HAHAHA!!! You are such a dork! I think that Andrew probably would have killed me. That is to funny. You would have freaked out at the kids, instead you are the moron. To funny to funny!