

Well, Happy Birthday to ME!! I turned 26 on Sunday and Jonathan did all he could to make it a nice day. Saturday night he took me on a dinner/dance cruise on Lake Mead. It was really fun! Sunday morning he woke me up with breakfast in bed!! and Sunday afternoon made me my favorite lasagne for dinner (with a lot of help- of course) and then we had cake as a family that night. The pumpkin cake is not so cool- good thing it was just us, I tore part of it trying to get it out of the pan (i should have left it) and I made a face and Jonathan decided it needed 26 candles for hair!! It was a good day, but at this point- it pretty much becomes another day. LOL (until I turn 30 or course- I plan to have a big ol' party then!!)
3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Sorry I am such a lame friend and didn't even think to call.
Happy Birthday!!!
My parents left a few hours before church and then I got released at church and quite a bit to do afterwards. I totally forgot to call Sunday evening. I am so so so sorry. Sound like you had a good day.
SORRY I TOO AM A TERRIBLE FRIEND. LOOKS LIKE YOU HAD A GREAT BIRTHDAY. IT WAS GOOD TO SEE YOU THE OTHER WEEKEND. WE'LL HAVE TO PLAN ANOTHER GET TOGETHER.
Post a Comment