

OK, so Thursday wasn't great with breaking the sliding door and all then Friday morning I just had to make it worse. I went to drop a treat off to a lady I visit teach and, I passed her house. In a hurry I threw it is reverse and turned slightly so I could pull into her driveway. While backing I heard a scratch and looked in my rear mirror to see some landscaping of the side of their park across the street. I figured since i had accidently drove up on the rocks and maybe they scratched under my bumper or a bush scratched me. Well after running the treat to the door, I decided to look and see if you could even see a scratch- WHAT THE...?
I totally screwed my bumper up! It is dented in and up and the side rear fender is all pushed out. The paint is totally chipped off (lucky for plastic bumper it won't rust) and then my tail light is cracked and one peice broke off! WHY ME!!! I am so dead!! ( but again, I just had to giggle about it, because it sucks so bad) LOL (pictures make it look not as bad as it is- but its bad- prob close to $700 to fix)
3 comments:
Maybe if you stopped wasting money on having to fix things from you being stupid you could come out and visit us!!! With the car and the window you could have flown in and out of here 3 times!!
What a week for you. LOL
Camille,
I found your blog off Andrea's! It sucks you are having so many accident. My husband is like that... very accident prone. It sucks when these things happen, and they always seem to happen all at once!
Taneil Hunter
Post a Comment