


Last night, Carlaya was standing in the computer chair behind me while I was online. She started playing with my hair and then got down to get some clips. I must have really been distracted because I only felt some tugs and pulls but didn't really know what she was doing. When she got done, she told me it was crazy hair day! I felt the back of my head and realized she'd put like 50 clips in!! She then asked for the camera so she could take some pics of her materpeice! Don't ask me how she got that lil' ponytail to stand up like that. I guess she just had so many clips on it! LOL
3 comments:
Tooo cute! That will be fun when I have a girl to do that. Tanner just likes blow drying. And I don't think Andrew would want him messing with hair clips!
That is so cute. Carlaya must have had soo much fun doing your hair.
That's actually a really cute picture of you, with the glasses and everything!
Post a Comment