![]() ![]() | ![]() ![]() |
Monday, October 08, 2007
Disney Playhouse Live
We went to Disney Playhouse LIVE on Friday night! Unfortunatly I left my camera in the car- but good news! My friend Megan (who went with us with her kids/husband) had hers. She hasn't yet emailed me pictures (this is a good reminder, Megan) But you can check out the slideshow she has on her blog. We had lots of fun and it was hilarious to watch Carlaya freek out! She was clapping and throwing her hands in the air and yelling out when they needed audience participation. Only ruff part was that we had back row seat with zero leg room- even for me! But it was worth the cramps to watch all the kids have a blast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
okay camille I just realized that I don't have your e-mail address saved...what is it? And yes this was a great reminder, sorry I am so lame!
Post a Comment