
Carlaya is getting so grown up. Sometimes I think she is too mature for her age. She is getting very into her looks and loves to primp in her bathroom. She has been dressing herself- picking out the clothes as well as putting them on herself!- for quite sometime. She'd get out her shorts/pants herself and then make me come get down the shirt of HER choice. So I finally decided we needed to remodel her closet to fit the Princess' needs. :) Now her shirts are low and she can pick one out & get it down on her own.
She loves it..............in her own words, " Oh it is so beautiful, I love it"! (She uses beautiful to describe many things these days)
Anyway, she comes down everyday all dressed all by her self. Very rarely does she wear something funky. She does a great job of matching and knows to look for colors that match.
She loves it..............in her own words, " Oh it is so beautiful, I love it"! (She uses beautiful to describe many things these days)
Anyway, she comes down everyday all dressed all by her self. Very rarely does she wear something funky. She does a great job of matching and knows to look for colors that match.
No comments:
Post a Comment