Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Noah's tooth...... GONE (1/2 way)




k, so Jonathan decided to take me to dinner last Monday night and he took it upon himself to get a sitter. He comes home and tells me, "we are going out! and I got a sitter", I said, "who did you call?" (maybe a young women in the ward?) "T. J. is going to babysit!" "WHAT?!" "TJ? are you kidding me? uh................................whatever, I guess!
T.J. is practically like an uncle to our kids. He is Jonathan's buddy from work and is around the kids lots, but has never babysat before- for ANYONE! I made sure and changed Noah's diaper right before we left and crossed my fingers. LOL
When we got home, Noah was crying and TJ was sitting on the couch totally stressed out. He said Noah fell once and cried for a while and then stopped, but then when he fell a second time (1st hitting the cupboard then hitting the tile) he cried and cried and wouldn't stop. So I finally got him to calm down and he cuddled right up to me and I went upstairs to get him ready for bed. When I noticed 1/2 of his front tooth is MISSING!!! I ran downstairs and out front to tell Jonathan and TJ why Noah might have been crying. (duh) TJ feels really bad and hadn't noticed that had happend. I know it isn't his fault and it could have happend with any fall, but its been fun to tease TJ and make him feel bad. Needless to say, TJ may not volunteer to babysit for a while or even come around the kids.
**Also Noah has a dentist appointment this Friday to see what we can do.....,......in the meantime we might grow him a mullet and call him our white trash kid! LOL (it doesn't look as bad in these pictures as it really is- it is BAD)

2 comments:

kory and tina family said...

Good Luck at the dentist. You'll have to let me know how it goes.

The Baker said...

I am laughing so hard right now, only because I know how easily that can happen. It just comes along with having boys, it could be worse...it could be Carlaya, Noah can get away with it a little better.