Saturday, August 04, 2007

Noah is in his "big boy" bed now!


Noah spent his 1st night in his "big boy" bed last night!! I decided just to set it up and let him play on it and see how he did as night time came.......suprisingly he cried for just a minute (which he does in his crib anyway) and then laid down & went right to sleep! What a good boy! However he did wake up to Jonathan's alarm at 4 am this morning and wander into Carlaya's room. Jonathan caught him trying to climb into her bed. Although I don't think he wanted to sleep with her, he probably would have just tried to wake her up to play. :) I put him back into his bed and he went right back to sleep. It was very successful! :)
*By the way, this cute lil' jungle comforter my mom made for Noah. I bought the material to match his bright green walls and she sewed him a blanket and the little sham for his pillow!


Noah's room is finally starting to look like a little boys room. I've been working on getting the "grass" painted, but its been a while since I've tried to finish. Also I think I may try to paint it a little taller, because with toys and a bed in front of it, you can't hardly see it....... we'll see.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

I can't believe he is so big already. How old is he again? The grass on his wall looks darling, so good work!

The Baker said...

very cute camille, I can't wait to get jack and Lincoln in the samw room and do something really cute. I love the grass...putting it higher is a good idea.