Monday, June 18, 2007

Our trip to the lake.....






So we headed out to Lake Mead on Saturday afternoon for a couple of hours with some of Joanthan's friends from work. Curtis was the only one who spent most of the time in the water, so we kind of just let him be in charge of carlaya. LOL Joanthan and I both both in for a bit, but the water was rather cold. I'd sit on the side and watch Carlaya but when she got to far out, I'd have Curtis push her back in. For some reason she felt she needed to be in the baby float rather than her floaties! Some of the girls there brought their dogs, which scared the kids a bit, but after a while they warmed up and Carlaya became their new best friend. Do you like how jonathan is sitting on the baby float?! what a nerd......

1 comment:

kory and tina family said...

I haven't been to Lake Mead in years. How fun. It looks like everyone really enjoyed themselves.