

Well I decided to finally start the grass on Noah's wall. Jonathan has been very skeptical and felt like we should have someone with talent do it! What a bum!! Hopefully he'll agree I did a pretty good job. I didn't tell him I've started! LOL Anyway, I've just started the one wall, but I think it's going good. What do you all think? Looks like grass...............in a jungle? :) well Noah kept getting so fussy while I was painting because I wouldn't let him anywhere near the wall, but then he crawled over and into his little house. After a while it got really quiet, so I had Carlaya go look at what he might be into. Lil' did I know he was passed out! He must have really been tired because this is the 1st time EVER he has fallen asleep anywhere besides his crib or carseat. For me at least. Anyway, I'll post the finished look when I get it all done. It is very time consuming though. It may be about a week of work I'm afraid.......
1 comment:
It's really looking good. It is so much fun to decorate the walls but it is very time consuming. Madelyn's room is basiclly done. I still have to outline all the flowers on 2 of her walls with black paint. One day it will get done.
Post a Comment