


So our friends had bought this awsome playset and I've wanted one for our kids ever since. I got a paycheck on the 15th that was needless to say lots more than I expected! Hoorray!! So I told Jonathan I wanted to go and buy it. He didn't think I should waste that much money ($500)on some playset! But after all week of having fun building it and now see how much the kids LOVE it, he agrees it was WELL WORTH THE MONEY!! We love having it and already had our first big BBQ with some old friends and all their kids loved swinging and swimming. It was a hit and we had tons of fun!! **Just a side note, I think Noah was a fish in the previous life! That boy won't stay out of the water. Notice he's in a full on diaper cause he wanted in right away and just couldn't wait. The water was pretty cool, so I didn't think he'd stay in anyway- but he did! Longer than any other kid. We had to drag him out. He would crawl along the bottom (with his mouth barely above water) from one side to the next going back and forth. Even after several near drowning full head under water moments he'd jump right back in and put his head under then come up gasping and laugh! He is a riot to watch swim.
1 comment:
How fun. I bet it's going to be quiet inside your house for a while. Y oou got to love the great outdoors.
Post a Comment