
This is our bedroom, we had bought all new bedding when we were in California at IKEA. They have super cool stuff for super cheap. I think we got all of it for under $100 which you can't really even do at Target or Walmart (with the pillows and stuff) Anyway, we went to RC Willey's clearence center and they had headboards (which we've never had) for $99! So we picked this one out and when we went to check out it wasn't coming up and so they took a while trying to recreate a listing # or whatever. Anyway, they decided to just give it to us for $50!! Can you believe that! It is so pretty and nice for $50.00!!! I was too excited!


This is Carlaya's new pink room! She has been waiting for this since last November when we first looked at houses and one had a pink room. We still haven't painted the stripes, but I will soon. We'll do lite pink./ dark pink wide stripes on one wall. Probably the one behind her bed. That is the way the room was in a house we walked through and she has just got to have it!


This is the kids bath which I bought all new decor because the last bathroom was purple and pink with flowers and now I guess it'll be Noah's too. It was like christmas seeing carlaya see all the rooms for the 1st time. She was so excited and soooooo grateful. Noah's room isn't quite done either. We want to paint dark green grass along the bottom of his room all the way around to give the "ungle" effect. If you notice the little comforter haning over his crib. I bought the material at JoAnns and got my mom to sew a toddler bed size blanket with orange backing. She even sewed a pillow case with orange trim and an orange pillow sham. I can't wait to move him into a toddler bed and see it all together. We also bought the letters of his name to paint orange and hang on his wall. It'll be pretty colorfull once it's all done.
3 comments:
Hello!
Very good posting.
Thank you - Have a good day!!!
They are looking so good. I'm anxious to see it all in person. We've got a fishy theme bathroom ourselves. It's fun to have a new house and new decorations to make it home.
We are going to Hurricane this week. I'm hoping we can fit in the toddler bed. We'll leave it there so next tiem you go through you can pick it up. It looks like it will match Noah's dresser.
Post a Comment