Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Home at last......



Last but not least our den/ spare room/ office/guest bedroom. What ever you want to call it. At least it's not in my room or Noah's room. This room is actually pretty big. It is 18' deep. So there is plenty room for our guest bed and TV and then for my desk and all my work things and my scrapebooking stuff. I love having a closet just for all my crafts and Mary Kay stuff. It's finally not spread all over the house. Since I work from home now too, it's really nice to be able to stay up typing at night and not have Jonathan growl about the typing sounds and make me work in the dark because he has to go to bed! :) LOL Anyway, we are happy as ever here and loving all the space!! Can't wait for everyone to come visit and see for themselves! Bythe way the last view is just our view of the vaulted entry looking downstairs (as if you can't tell) Anyway, I love how big it makes things look.....

1 comment:

kory and tina family said...

Isn't it great to have an extra room. We have an office too. It's not big enough for a spare bed as we have our piano and all of our business stuff in it. I know what you mean about having everyhting in one room. Our office was spread out between my bedroom, kitchen and familyroom.

Yeah!!! We are both finally moved in and getting settled.