Wednesday, March 28, 2007


This is 9012 Meisenheimer Avenue, Las Vegas, NV 89143!
This is the view of the living room just as you walk in, we don't mind the yellow but I dont' know if I'll keep it for real long. I like bright, but I would rather a warmer colors like deep beige or a carmel, or even a sage green. But the house is ready to move in nothing NEEDS to be done. It's only a couple things we'll want to do over time.
This is the dinning area!! Loving the 18" tiles!
This is the kitchen, I would like to add silver/ chrome knobs to all the cabinets and drawers though. The island is just opposite of this wall and is actually like a triangle type shape . Its also connected by two beams that go to the ceiling. It is an island and like a bar type counter. I don't know why I left out pictures of that view. It make a great octogan shape that I love. :)
Another view. Notice the big long cabinet. That unfortunatly is my pantry. For a vegas house that is normal. But the house we're in now actually has a pretty big one, so that will be an adjustment. Although in this new house I'll have more cupboards overall, so it shouldn't be to bad.

1 comment:

kory and tina family said...

Looks really good. I like the octagon shape as well. Do you have a island?