Monday, February 19, 2007

Noah's 1st Birthday finally here! Ha ha ha















This is some of Noah's 1st Birthday. Poor kid, didn't get a party like Carlaya did. Didn't even really have a party at all. We opened his gifts together on Sunday afternoon. (We kept putting it off because we thought we'd have some friends over for dinner and cake and ice cream, but we could never find a day that worked for everyone.) So we just opened presents, which Carlaya helped a lot. Then we all played with his new toys for a while and later that evening we made him a cake to "play in" and one of us as well. It was kinda cute with the cake. He is a picky eater. I mean even pickier than me! But boy does that kid love cake! He's never had anything so sweet I'm sure, but he just dug right in and was eating by the handfulls. It was cute to watch and fun for us as well. But all I can say, is Jonathan and I totally understand why there is "2nd Child Sydrome"!! LOL (i'll post my pics later, I gotta run)

1 comment:

kory and tina family said...

I can't believ how big he's getting. We've got to get together soon.