



Farewell to the "Hawk"! It was cute and it was fun, but Mommy says "it was temporary!" Jonathan wanted to keep growing it and growing it so he could gel it up and spray it stiff everytime we went out. I finally talked him into letting me cut it off. He just needed a big boy cut. But I did promise Jonathan that I'd style it up and take lots of pictures of it, before I buzzed it all off. So here you go Daddy! Be proud of your son's mohawk, cause its GONE!! Well I just buzzed up the back and then trimmed the top a little bit so that it looks like a normal little boy haircut. It is actually very cute. (I really cut it a couple of weeks ago, and he's about due for another cut, but these pictures are so cute, I decided to post them)
1 comment:
That is so funny. Hunter's hair never got long enough to do that to. Emily's lost hair on the sides of her head. I bet we could give her a good one.
Post a Comment