Mya's favorite place to go is the Children's Discovery Museum. Here's pictures from a few trips but most from her Birthday, where we spend a few hours :)
For her birthday, she and I spent a few hours there and she ran from one end to the other!
This is the only real picture I took of the WATER fun area. She's looking up at the balls she just put on the roller, that shoot up a water spout and roll around a track to come out across the room. She just giggles as she watches it go. It is so fun to watch her fascination!
This was quite confusing and silly to her- FOUR Mya's!
Oddly enough, one of her favorite spots in the whole place is....the BANK. Why? Lol I don't know, but she loves to pretend there. We always have to spend a few minutes in the bank every time we go.
Next to the bank is a smoothie shop- she loves to work there and make me lunch. I guess I didn't upload those pictures though.
Next up, the grocery store. She buys up all she can, then when she's done she has just as much fun putting it all back on the shelves. She's got some OCD like her mama!
A little auto mechanic in the making?
Air traffic controller- we had fun listening to the pilots taking off and we gave runway assignments to those landing :)
It can be an expensive place to go if you have more than 1-2 kids, but the family pass pays for itself in just two trips! So glad we have this fun place to go to on boring days or when its too hot or too cold!
No comments:
Post a Comment