We are always so busy since I started school! I love my school so much, but it does limit the time we have together as a family. We've tried to make the most of time with the kids, doing fun stuff as often as time allows.
On March 24th, Noah and I went to Monster Jam World Finals once again, here in Las Vegas. It is such an awesome show & we both just love it! Jonathan brought him to my school right as I got off, so I wouldn't have to go clear home to get him. We went out to eat and then off to the show. We didn't get home that night until 11:30!! Phew....so tired. That's a 16 hour day for me!
They have beach balls going all over the stadium, but for the 1st 1/2 they seemed to not come near us at all. Noah really really wanted a chance to serve the ball. For a while, he was watching the balls closer than the monster trucks! ;( A couple sitting next to us, finally saw how disappointed he was when he didn't get the ball, so the husband decided to try & snag one for Noah. He was beaming from ear to ear when he got it!! :) After that, several of them kept coming our way so he had plenty of chances to hit the ball!

While we were there, Jonathan took the girls to dinner & then to play miniature golf at a cool black light place on Lake Mead & Tenaya. Mya was a little frightened at 1st, but apparently was loving it and running wild in no time. I think all 3 kids loved their dates out with lots of one on one time!


As for school, like I said above- I am LOVING every bit of it. Rather than using traditional textbooks my school had decided to go to Kindle's as of 2012. BUT you have to attend 150 hours before getting your Kindle Fire. There are currently 13 women in my class, but 3 of those started at the end of 2011, so unfortunately they don't get a Kindle. They are not pleased about that because supposedly it is included in our tuition, but tuition didn't go up until Feb/March. So we, the "Jan class" paid the same as 2011 students, but get the Kindle's anyway! ;) My class is the 1st to receive them but not all of us included the Saturday's in our schedule...only 3 of us did. The other 2 girls have each missed a few Saturday's- so I was the 1st one to hit 150 hours! A month or so ago at school, my instructor surprised me with my Kindle Fire! I was super excited. Not only am in the 1st in my class to get one, I am the 1st and only student ever at this school to have one!! Whoot Whoot!! ;) Because they are so new, I am still waiting to have the textbooks downloaded on it, so for now- its just kind of mine to do what I want with. Eventually we will take tests & everything on it.
While we were there, Jonathan took the girls to dinner & then to play miniature golf at a cool black light place on Lake Mead & Tenaya. Mya was a little frightened at 1st, but apparently was loving it and running wild in no time. I think all 3 kids loved their dates out with lots of one on one time!


As for school, like I said above- I am LOVING every bit of it. Rather than using traditional textbooks my school had decided to go to Kindle's as of 2012. BUT you have to attend 150 hours before getting your Kindle Fire. There are currently 13 women in my class, but 3 of those started at the end of 2011, so unfortunately they don't get a Kindle. They are not pleased about that because supposedly it is included in our tuition, but tuition didn't go up until Feb/March. So we, the "Jan class" paid the same as 2011 students, but get the Kindle's anyway! ;) My class is the 1st to receive them but not all of us included the Saturday's in our schedule...only 3 of us did. The other 2 girls have each missed a few Saturday's- so I was the 1st one to hit 150 hours! A month or so ago at school, my instructor surprised me with my Kindle Fire! I was super excited. Not only am in the 1st in my class to get one, I am the 1st and only student ever at this school to have one!! Whoot Whoot!! ;) Because they are so new, I am still waiting to have the textbooks downloaded on it, so for now- its just kind of mine to do what I want with. Eventually we will take tests & everything on it.
During the week we learn new things, practice on each other & do our book work. Saturday is the day to bring in friends or family to practice on. I love having the whole day to practice on others and get my work done. Twice already, I've even got to go out to the cosmetologist students & get my hair colored. With my student discount it is only $10!! :)
A few weeks ago, Jonathan came in and I gave him a back treatment & a facial. He enjoyed both! Here I had just applied a clay mask to his back....
Here he is face down...LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment