Saturday, July 30, 2011

Carlaya's Dance Camp

Carlaya will be beginning dance class in a few weeks, and will remain in the class all year long. To get her started and to help ease the LONG wait through summer; we signed her up for a 2 day dance camp at the studio. It was called Candy land Dance Camp. (featuring some of the old classic Candy land songs) She had her best friend Delaney go with her with made it that much more fun. When I picked them up the 1st day and asked how it went......they both replied, "SO MUCH FUN! The most fun I've ever had, I love it, love it, love it. I can't wait till tomorrow!" So yeah, totally worth the money. ;)
The second day, parents were to come 20 minutes early for their big performance. Carlaya was tickled to be in the spotlight.

This is Delaney

Shake those hips, girlie!




Afterward they got to bust open a pinata, filled with CANDY of course!


Two happy, darling dancers!




My digital camera is older and when you zoom in the pixels are even worse. So sorry for the bad quality. This is mostly for grandma! ;) (This is just a minute or less of the whole shaabang, but the best quality video of them all, unfortunately)

No comments: