Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Poor Mya has RSV

(I should say HAD cause she's about over it, but I'm just now getting a chance to post it)
Last Wednesday I finally took Mya into the pediatrician after some promtings from friends. She'd had a mild cold forever but nothing too serious. She was fine and acting herself. Her breathing did sound a bit raspy, so I took her in. Whadda ya know? She has RSV. Eeeek! Oops, sorry baby girl. They did a breathing treatment in the office to see how she handled it. We've been doing 2 a day for a week now and her breathing sounds totally normal and no more coughing. Still happy as a clam. You'd never know she was sick!



This is us trying to keep the mask on her face, but she likes to rip it off!


On occasion, she'd fall asleep and that made it so much easier to do!


You can't tell here, but she is screaming and did NOT like it one bit. It was feeding time so of course, a bad deal all around. For both of us!


If I bounce her softly as I do it she'll fall right to sleep. She looks so sweet here.

I love her tiny hand on mine :)

1 comment:

Jonathon and Amanda said...

That's so sad. I'm glad she's doing better. She is so cute.