The other night I sat going through old texts and pictures on my phone to make room for more. There were a few I totally forgot about ever taking and lots that just made me smile. I emailed them all to myself and thought I'd upload some of my favorite finds:

My princess Cherise sleeping in a VERY old portable bed (that my mom has had since I was a baby!) sitting on the dresser in the guest room at my mom's. LOL That's where she slept the night and napped while we visited in Panaca. :)
Chelsey & Cherise keeping each other company as I made their two bottles. Jonathan and kids were gone for the weekend, leaving me and my two girls to fend for ourselves! Good times!

My punkin' Cherise, snoozing away during PTA training at a school downtown. The power/AC was out and it was way to hot to hold her. I laid her on my lap UNDER the desk ;) She loved the heat!
Noah and his best bud AJ at the end of school. Lucky for them both, they are in preschool together again this year too!
My princess Cherise sleeping in a VERY old portable bed (that my mom has had since I was a baby!) sitting on the dresser in the guest room at my mom's. LOL That's where she slept the night and napped while we visited in Panaca. :)
Chelsey & Cherise keeping each other company as I made their two bottles. Jonathan and kids were gone for the weekend, leaving me and my two girls to fend for ourselves! Good times!
My punkin' Cherise, snoozing away during PTA training at a school downtown. The power/AC was out and it was way to hot to hold her. I laid her on my lap UNDER the desk ;) She loved the heat!
1 comment:
Do your kids get attached to the kids and hate to see them go??
Post a Comment