Friday, July 16, 2010

New Family Pictures

A Big Thanks to my sister, Amber, for taking our family photos in her home: Kershaw Ryan State Park. They turned out super good and we just LOVE them! Can't wait to order our prints! Thanks Amber!!

2 comments:

kory and tina family said...

I love them. We just had our family picts taken yesterday. Haven't seen them yet. Hope there good. Maddie was suffering from allergies AGAIN so she's the one I'm most worried about. My little one year old wasn't much help either as all he wanted to do was chase the birds and run after the dogs.

Anonymous said...

those are so cute! you guys are a good lookin' family! I miss you all too! We are coming to Vegas so lets get together! We will be there for a few days next week and then we will be back for most of august. Love ya!