Friday, June 25, 2010

Noah's swim lessons

I promised Noah I'd blog his swim lessons and I just keep forgetting. He was in swim lessons from June 7-18. I got a call on the 6th from Carlaya's old swim teacher. (Jaycee, a lady in our stake, that teaches at home) She taught Carlaya for two summers. She didn't hear from us this year so she called us. I'm so glad cause I didn't have her info. I really wanted Noah to start lessons. She is an awesome teacher. You go every day M-F for two weeks and by the last day the kids are swimming on their own for short distances. It is so fun to watch. Noah did really well (better than Carlaya) and he loved every second of it.

Here he swam to his teacher from the steps and came up for air with her help. :)


I know he looks like he's floating face down, but he's swimming under water to her, just caught it at the wrong moment. LOL
Good job, my little swimmer!

1 comment:

Bleak's said...

I want to put Tanner in swim lessons. He is nervous in the water which makes me nervous. Andrew and I have tried working with him but he needs someone else to do it, and an everyday thing like Noah! Good job Noah!