
When checking into our first "fatty" hotel. (thanks to awesome Priceline) My little princess with very "fancy tastes" had nothing but good things to say! She thought the lobby looked like a palace and was thrilled with our room. They had left on the bed: a sleeping mask, ear plugs and a night relaxation CD for sleeping! LOL I think that was Carlaya's favorite part- apparently she's always wanted one of those! ;)
So Jonathan and I got them all into bed then locked the door and left to get the rest of the luggage out of the car. We put on the CD for Carlaya before leaving. 15 minutes later....we found them both completely asleep (CD must work wonders) and of course she was sleeping with the mask! LOL She slept all 4 nights with it! I guess I should just give it to her now. I think she's forgotten all about it!
5 comments:
AWESOME!!! she's the best
Where did you stay? I'm always afraid to get a room on priceline because I know there are some Ghetto places here. Let me in on your secret! Do you have my email? Email me if you do OK!
That totally sounds like Carlaya! She is so funny! She's a little princess. That's crazy about a bedtime soothing cd. I have never heard of that? But then again I haven't ever stayed anywhere too nice!
I love that picture of Carlaya, she is so funny! I also loved her teenager pj's the other day!
Man where the heck did you stay?!?! All that?? Cool!!! We can never get our kids to sleep when we go to a hotel!!!
Post a Comment