
So all last week, when I dropped Noah off and picked him up AT the bus ramp at school, he was sad to have to go with me. *When all the other kids were loading the bus to go home.
He's been very excited for Monday, when he could finally ride the bus. BUT this morning, he wasn't quite so ready. He asked me to take him instead. LOL I told him it would be so fun and his friends would all be on the bus too. Just then, up pulled the bus (it pulls up to our house- so nice!!) He followed Carlaya and I out, but was very quite.
The driver was soooo good- knowing it was his 1st day. She said, "Well Hi! Are you Noah?" he nodded. "This is my bus, would you like to go for a ride on it?" He smiled and reached up to her hand. Then walked right up the steps!
Waving good bye to Mommy & Carlaya- like such a BIG boy!
he's not looking up here, but I thought I'd show ya what the "car seats" are like on the bus. They are the built in kind, but I was curious to see them. All the preschool buses have them. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment