They woke up to bikes!! Yay!! - NO, the Easter Bunny doesn't bring bikes to our house, a simple little basket is all. Mom & Dad are the awesome bike givers. Noah has been wanting a bike for quite a while and Carlaya's was getting much to small, so we decided it would be fun to get them both together and surprise them. It just so happened that Easter was approaching so we did it then. (I wish I had a picture of them with their bikes!- I'll have to get one)
For Easter Sunday, we were able to attend our BRAND NEW Chapel for the 1st time. (the exact model of our chapel from the Serene Ward across town) So we found our way around easily. And the nicest thing- which also is taking some adjusting, we are now at 1pm.
So after opening their baskets and riding the new bikes around & around the couch (we have all tile downstairs), we still had time for an Easter Nap! :) My favorite!!
After church, we had a nice Easter dinner just the 4 of us and then had our own Easter Egg Hunt for the kids in the backyard.
patiently waiting to go out........




2 comments:
They're Easter outfits are so cute! And I LOVE Carlaya's curls!
I love their Easter outfits! Carlaya's curly hair looks really good! I tried putting hot rollers in Bailey's hair last week, and it turned out awful!
Post a Comment