
The chaos was already building. We got pretty close- but because of the screaming people, kids on shoulders, all the posters and people with their camera's stretched up high- we could hardly see anything. It was near 80* and people were melting- LOL. Luckily we were up against the house and in the shade the whole time.


They had a few dry runs with the limo (empty we later found out) pulling up and then us screaming "MOVE THAT BUS!", it moved and minutes later- was back....?! So then we had to yell all over again as the camera boom scanned the crowd. Then just a 1/2 hour of waiting. Luckily some people up front got tired & hot and decided to leave (not knowing how long this would be drawn out). So with each person giving up, we got closer and closer. Finally we saw Pauly, Edwardo (sp), and then.......TY!!!

So now we knew we were close to the real deal! They started getting the crowd pumped up and then here comes the limo again up the street! (this time- WITH the family) Hooray- it was so exciting.
They pulled up and we all went crazy when this cute lil' family got out. Ty talked to them for almost 20 minutes before we all got to yell- MOVE THAT BUS!
Then it was 20 more minutes of talking, a few trys to get into the house (they kept going up to the door then making them come back to the driveway)......then they finally went in.


Ty stood on the porch and yelled (something) then put his hand over his heart and said Thank YOU! Then gave the crowd a big thumbs up!
Ty stood at the front door in the shade appearing to be going over his lines. LOL Then another 15 or so minutes later, he went in.

At this point the majority of the crowd was gone so I was right up against the fence, but the producers said he'll be in there for almost 4 hours showing them the whole house, every knob, switch, and button. After that he comes out and will talk to people or shake hands, but I had already been there for 3 hours- so that was enough for Noah and I! :)
Overall, it was a lot of fun. I am really glad I went to be part of it!
Noah was Still smiling after 3 hours- amazing!





6 comments:
It was fun to see you guys yesterday! I heard about the house but I didn't know where it was. How fun that you got to go and experience TV, it takes a long time doesn't it?! I wouldn't want to work in Television for that reason. See you soon!
That is awesome!
WoW! That is so neat. I watched it on the news one night.
Yeah! Cool pictures. Was Noah good the whole time or was he wanting to get up and walk around. Tanner is getting worse instead of better and thinks he can go anywhere now. Fun times! That would have been annoying to walk up to your door 4 times before going in to see it.
YOU'RE FAMOUS!! I wish I went but I was not looking forward to the crowd.
How cool is that! I love that show, too, and would have loved going to the taping. You are a trooper!
Post a Comment