well......I have been switching rooms around. So there are several things that really bug Jonathan. LOL Just a couple of weeks/month ago I had to prime the spare room/office TWICE so that I could paint over the red and finally soften up the color in there. So I spent like $80+ just to re-do the walls.
I swear like a week later, I was thinking, dangit, I wish I could just put the kids together in a room. For two reasons: 1) Noah won't sleep alone. If we won't let him in our bed, he'll go into Carlaya's room and sleep with her. She likes it most the time but she's in a twin and gets crowded with him EVERY night. Plus I am constantly taking his toys back in his room, or getting her barbies out of his room & back into hers. They are together day/night ANYWAY.
2) Jonathan's brother had been staying with us off and on for a couple months, and before him, we have company off and on anyway. Well in the guest room is MY COMPUTER. I like to get on the computer every night. Well since they all work so early they go to bed at like 8-8:30 SERIOUSLY!? So then I can't go in and get on. I couldn't be on the computer at night for almost 3 months. I would have put the computer in my room, but there isn't room for it.
SO NOW..................I put Carlaya and Noah in the guest room/ office because the room is 18 feet long and has lots of room for both their beds and all their toys. Plus it looks really cute now. :)So I put the guest bed & TV in Carlaya's old room to make A NEW GUEST ROOM. And now JUST the computer and my craft stuff/ scrapbooking stuff is all in Noah's old room. And I can be in there whenever I want!
~So sounds ok right.....your wondering why Joanthan is mad?? Well because not only did I just paint the office room so it may need to be re-painted for them. BUT the new guest room is PINK (Carlaya's old room) **Which I WILL re-paint and this weekend we're getting new bedding at IKEA for it and I'll remove all Carlaya's stuff, now that I know I LIKE IT!**
and well my office now is a Green Jungle!! LOL Bright green with dark green grass up the walls!! **it actually doesn't bug me at all, but yeah, I'll re-paint to make it nice and take down Noah's things. I just kept the wall hangings up everywhere to make sure I liked it and wasn't going to move it back.....
So he is mad because "it looks like (butt) now" and "he is embarassed if anyone comes over" (like they won't know we are in a transition) and well "because I have to spend a butt load on new paint" and he is "not helping!" LOL LOL What a sore loser. :) He is just mad because he liked the guest room how it finally looked. I seriously just re-did it, but although Carlaya liked having her own room - This just makes more sense.
The room is big enough for all their stuff and now the guest room is seperate from the Office. Which I really like. But yeah, now I have a lot of work and money to spend to decorate at least 2 of the new rooms!! OOPS! (although my mom informed me last night that she has lots of paint leftover- from their new house) So Jonathan might get out of a few bucks!!! :)





4 comments:
So you decided to have them share a room now! You have gotten worse since hs. No wonder Jonathan freaks!
You are crazy...but funny. So you are funny crazy. Good Luck!
ooooh I LOVE new projects!! I cant wait to see what you do with all the new rooms!
you're so funny. good luck with everything. let get together again. how's your grandpa
Post a Comment