Sunday, March 30, 2008

So Freakin' AWESOME!!

Since about Middle School, I have LOVED the monster trucks! I am definetly a Truck Girl! :) I have been wanted to go to Moster Jam World Finals ever since I've lived in Vegas. So this year we finally decided to go!!! Yeah! Noah was a little nervous when we arrived at the loud noises and the fireworks, you can see here in the pic.
Even after the cool trucks started coming out, he was hating it! He kept hiding his eyes and we were thinking what a long night it would be with him...............
Before long, I had him convinced that this was awesome and had him clapping, cheering and even screeming for the trucks! It was a BLAST!

This is my favorite since I learned about Monster Trucks: Grave Digger!! He is most loved by all I think. He has been around almost the longest and everyone went wild for him......Including ME! :) I was the funnest most awesome night, I totally loved every second of it!!

4 comments:

Andrus Family said...

How cute is Noah! I love his spikey hair!

Amber Lee said...

I love the picture of Noah grinning--you can tell he's like This is Awesome!

Anonymous said...

that looks like such a fun thing to watch! Noah is so cute... especially that you can totally tell that one minute he was scared and the next minute he was loving it!

Brianna and Family said...

That looks like fun! Hey I found your blog thru the Roe's. Hope ya don't mind! We miss your fam! Love your blog. ~Brianna