Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Carlaya's short hair


Carlaya has a new best friend at school named Graycie. She is adorable and has chin length brown hair. Carlaya just loves her and thinks she is the coolest. It was only a matter of time before Carlaya was asking for hair like Graycie's! I actually cut it almost 3 weeks ago, but just realized I never posted pictures online. After I first cut it, she cried because it wasn't just like Graycie's..............it wasn't brown! I had to explain to her that I couldn't make her hair brown, but she quickly reminded me that I could dye it, like I do to mine! Oooops! bad example..LOL


Her bangs look really shaggy in these pics cause she'd been playing all day. I am trying to grow them out and so there is just a few left that I cut short to scoop to the side.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at her cute poses for the camera! She's like a little model! And her glasses are seriously the cutest things ever! Tell her HI for me!

Anonymous said...

ps. that Hinckley challenge thing is cool! and just what I need. I started reading a few weeks ago in attempt to make my own goals, but I rarely live up to them.. so this will help!

Sarah said...

her hair looks cute like that! you're a brave mom though. I don't think i could do that to mikayla's hair. I just love how long it's getting!

Camille said...

yeah, but you're a long haired mommy though. I've always had short hair. I secretly wish it was brown too, so she and I would look alike! :)

Amber Lee said...

LOL, so did you die her hair brown?!?

Sarah said...

We'll be out of town this weekend so we won't be able to make it to the party. Thanks so much for the invite to the party though. Mikayla loves getting mail!

Andrus Family said...

I love the short hair! She is such a doll, and I love that she's already caught on to how we all dye our hair! So cute.