On Christmas eve, we had the five grandkids perform the Nativity. It was so cute although 1/2 had no clue what to do. Tanner is just 3 months older than Noah and he probably did the best. He kept his costume on (wiseman) and he said his little line. It was adorable, but I didn't have Jonathan take pictures. We do have it on video though. Afterwards we had the kids open their brand new Pajama's. Here is Carlaya and Noah in front of the tree. (noah doesn't like having to pose for so many pics)
This is the gorgeous view as we left to head over to my brother Cliff's to watch a movie on his big projector. 1/2 way through the movie we realized it was snowing!!!! Yippe, snowing on Christmas eve! How perfect. I should have taken pictures, but it was snowing so hard- like a blizzard, super freezing and Joanthan and I came back early with 4 kids in our car. 2 of which had no socks or shoes on, so we each had to carry 2! It snowed almost all night and the low was 7 degrees!
No comments:
Post a Comment