Before>>>
AFTER!! (jenny said my previous picture was bad, so I deleted it and uploaded 2 new ones)
So I decided to get some color in my hair..... I was hoping for mostly blonde on top and then auborn brown on the underneath and bottom. The blonde didn't take well to my already hair and so it isn't as blonde as I wanted. But then again, I didn't want to be platinum blonde either. She did add a few highlights on top after we got all done so it would be a little lighter. And if I want next time she'll go even lighter. I guess I'll have to see how it wears on me. It looks a bit shorter too, but she really just shaped it a lil' better, its about the same length just styled differently. What'd ya think?
4 comments:
cute camille! i like it. i'm so sick of my hair. maybe i'll go g.i.jane and shave it all off. mmm probably not.
I thought the first picture was way cute! Then I saw the second.... uummmm... looks good! HAHAHA No, it's not bad, but have Jonathan take a picture so you will look more natural dork! It's cute though!!!
I like it, you look so good with short hair. I'm ready to chop mine again. But I don't dare do it as short as yours.
So your new pictures are way cute!!! Much better than the last one. It makes the hair, the face, everything work! Way to go!
Post a Comment